Now Hiring: Wire Harness Assembly
Are you outgoing and motivated?
Come grow with us!
Are you outgoing and motivated? Come grow with us!
Offering a sign-on bonus in addition to our performance-based bonus opportunity! Great benefits, will train, pay based on experience.
Equalizer Systems manufactures hydraulic lifting and leveling systems for horse trailers, motorhomes, fifth wheels, motorsports, and specialty vehicles.
We are currently searching for energetic and dedicated Wire Harness Assembler who will be a part of our growing team providing our customers with the high level of service and products they have come to expect.
· Ability to assemble products according to company and industry standards
· Monitor the production process
· Ensure product quality according to company and industry standards
· Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
· Flexibility in work assignments essential
· Able to stand and walk for extended periods of time
· Meet productivity goals and utilize time efficiently
· Communicate issues with equipment, product, or structure immediately.
· Miscellaneous duties as assigned
Processes necessary functions for the accurate and timely assembly of product along with other production-related duties. Successful candidate will have experience in the manufacturing/production environment, basic math skills, ability to communicate effectively, ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, strong attention to detail, and to maintain quality according to company and industry standards. Experience working in a computerized environment would be a plus.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Pre-employment drug test
- Pre-employment background check
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Location for position: 55169 CR 3 North, Elkhart, IN 46514
Apply Online Now
You may forward completed applications and/or resumes via email, fax or mail or apply in person.
Days Corporation , Attn: Human Resources
3112 Lexington Park Drive, Elkhart, IN 46514
Fax: (574) 264-4448 Email: email@example.com