Now Hiring: Phone Service Technician
Now Hiring: Are you outgoing? Do people love you?
Come grow with us!
Equalizer Systems manufactures hydraulic lifting and leveling systems for horse trailers, motorhomes, fifth wheels, motorsports, and specialty vehicles.
We are currently now hiring for an upbeat and personable Phone Service Technician who will be a part of our growing team providing our customers with the high level of service and products they have come to expect.
We are now offering a sign-on bonus in addition to our performance-based bonus opportunity!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls from dealers, service shops, and retail customers
- Work directly with retail customers to troubleshoot and identify solutions via phone and email
- RV industry specific knowledge regarding service and repair to apply to Equalizer Systems products to optimize customer service to dealers, service shops, and retail customers
- Follow-up and follow-through on open tickets, requests, promises, and questions that have not been answered to provide callers with a resolution
- Required to dispatch service technicians based on the issue.
- Research and bring to the attention of the leadership team problems and or concerns.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of RV functionality
- Basic knowledge of RV wiring and ability to read schematics
- Basic understanding of hydraulics systems
- Excellent phone etiquette, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Have strong mechanical aptitude and abilities
- Willing to learn
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to work with staff at all levels in a team environment
- Strong work history
- 2-3 years of recent experience in a technical support position preferred but not required
- Pre-employment drug test
- Pre-employment background check
- Full time
- 1st shift
- Medical, prescription, dental, vision coverage
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution
- Short and Long-Term Disability insurance, employer paid Life insurance, employer paid 401(k) with employer match
- Vacation and Personal time package
- Performance based bonus opportunity
Location for position: 55169 CR 3 North ♦ Elkhart, IN 46514
Apply Online Now
You may forward completed applications and/or resumes via email, fax or mail or apply in person.
Days Corporation , Attn: Human Resources
3112 Lexington Park Drive, Elkhart, IN 46514
Fax: (574) 264-4448 Email: email@example.com