Now Hiring: Accountant
Are you organized and detail oriented?
Come grow with us!
Days Corporation is comprised of two strong and growing divisions – Equalizer Systems and Days Distribution & Logistics, located in Elkhart, IN. We are currently searching for an analytical and collaborative Accountant who will be a part of our growing team.
We are now offering a sign-on bonus in addition to our performance-based bonus opportunity!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Performs general cost accounting and other related duties in the accounting department.
- Reconciles customer accounts and manages accounts receivable collections.
- Provides outside auditors with assistance; gathers necessary account information and documents to perform annual audit.
- As appropriate, coordinates with software vendor to maintain accounting software system; recommends updates to enhance the accounting software.
- Reconciles and maintains assigned general ledger accounts.
- Performs general accounting functions, including operation of the general ledger system, journal entries, and month-end close.
- Performs payroll and garnishment administration and uploading of payroll into ERP.
- Posts payroll to the general ledger.
- Provides reporting on cash, labor, taxes.
- Assists in development of financial policies.
- Assists plants in resolving plant accounting issues.
- Performs T&E coding, credit card management, prepaid, liability, banking and cash management, and ad hoc reporting.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Assist department managers and office managers with clerical support as needed.
- Serve as back up to other team members within the department.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Analytical skills – ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem
- Detail Oriented – ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task
- Ethical – ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards
- Organized – possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task
- A minimum of an Associate’s degree in business, accounting or finance required but a Bachelor’s degree preferred
- One to two years of applicable experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
Location for position: 3112 Lexington Park Dr, Elkhart, IN 46514
Apply Online Now
You may forward completed applications and/or resumes via email, fax or mail or apply in person.
Days Corporation , Attn: Human Resources
3112 Lexington Park Drive, Elkhart, IN 46514
Fax: (574) 264-4448 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org